I wonder how long it would take someone to get that far if they posted continuously day in and day out?
This thread needs about 18,500 more replies to get even close to the longest thread I've ever seen.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I wonder how long it would take someone to get that far if they posted continuously day in and day out?
LOUD NOISES
summer's comin up..i'm excited...lol..in like 4 months but still
gotta go through spring first there gal
And winter apparently...I about slid off the road 5 different times this morning and I'm only like 3 miles from the office.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
It was real slick over here this morning as well. I hate winter.
SOO...its still comin up...gosh
spring is just as good
Gordo's cheese dip is the shiz
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
i like chicken [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. Oscar Wilde
Bookmarks